- An application for withdrawals is to be made on the prescribed form at least one month before the date of leaving.
- The students, who intend to leave the school by the end of the academic year, should apply for transfer certificate on the prescribed form on or before 15th January. Otherwise they have to pay the 1st semester fee also.
- Full semester fee will be charged if a parent withdraws a pupil from the school during the middle of semester.
- Students leaving the school in March / October must pay fee for 1st / 2nd semester respectively.
- The Principal may ask a pupil to withdraw from the school who fails for two consecutive years in the same class.
- Students withdrawn or expelled from the school on disciplinary ground may not be readmitted.
- The name of the fee defaulters / long absentees will be struck off from the roll.